What is Energy healing?
One of my favorite jokes is about two young fish swimming along when an older fish sees them and says, “Morning, boys, how’s the water?” The two young fish continue to swim for a little while until one finally turns to the other and asks, “What the heck is water?”
In our fast-paced, self-focused world, it’s easy to go through life without a depth of awareness of our surroundings.
We ping-pong from one task to the next, and subsequently, we forget the true nature of reality and pretty much miss out on ‘living’. Hurts pile up, our own energies go stale and, before we know it, we may be suffocating in the very air that is supposed to give us life. Survival mode kicks in, and eventually we become stressed and sick.
Everything around us is electrified with patterned frequencies of energy, as are our bodies and our minds. Sometimes we see these patterns in physical form like in snail shells, butterfly wings and your fingerprints.
Your physical body, thoughts and emotions all feature their own signature frequencies. The body has twelve regular meridians, each corresponding to an organ.
Becoming aware of and embracing the subtle energies that surround us can begin a transformative process resulting in:
- A change in our thoughts and behaviors, which often stem from the subconscious.
- Greater levels of interaction and satisfaction with the world around us.
- Healing on the interconnected levels of our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual planes.
- Discovering the direction of our own unique path and obtaining the means with which to follow it.
- The ultimate power to create a life we want and are supposed to lead.